Ray Windsor • (949) 228-2153
• Ray Windsor debuted a six-part video series titled “Selecting a Retailer” on YouTube, intended to educate consumers on the traits, business practices and service options employed by reputable small businesses.
• “My goal with Ultrashpere is to empower retailers to leverage every opportunity to build rapport with their customers through exemplary business practices. With the video series, the goal is to help the consumer identify competent retailers who are likely to be worthy of the consumer’s business and loyalty compared to the retailers who just want a consumer to buy something now and hope the consumer does not come back with complaints.”
Ray Windsor debuts six-part series on identifying quality mobile electronics resellers
LAGUNA HILLS, CA. – June 17, 2014 (SDG MEDIAWIRE) – Ray Windsor, principal of Leadership Systems, accomplished sales professional and veteran of the mobile electronics industry, has announced the completion of a six-part video series titled “Selecting a Retailer.” The series is intended to empower consumers by educating them on the traits, business practices and service options employed by reputable small businesses. The series is hosted on YouTube on Ray Windsor’s channel.
Windsor, currently principal at German Maestro, has held executive-level sales positions with major product manufacturers including Clarion and Fujitsu Ten. He started Leadership Systems in 2006 as a means to provide sales infrastructure advice and marketing strategy to industry manufacturers. A sought-after speaker, Windsor has presented sales and marketing strategy, industry forecasts and analysis at major consumer electronics shows such as International CES and KnowledgeFest.
Windsor publishes the monthly Ultrasphere newsletter online and in print, directed at retail owners and sales professionals in the mobile electronics industry. In it, he provides proactive sales techniques and strategy for optimizing the management of a retail location.
In the new video series, Windsor eschews flashy presentation in favor of simple face-to-face interactions.
“The ‘Selecting a Retailer’ series was borne out of my work on the Ultrasphere newsletter, as well as my numerous conversations with retailers as part of German Maestro,” said Windsor. “My goal with Ultrashpere is to empower retailers to leverage every opportunity to build rapport with their customers through exemplary business practices. With the video series, the goal is to help the consumer identify competent retailers who are likely to be worthy of the consumer’s business and loyalty compared to the retailers who just want a consumer to buy something now and hope the consumer does not come back with complaints.”
Each video covers one aspect of the customer experience with a retailer:
- Part 1: Phone and Parking Lot Greeting shows customers the value of a first impression on the phone or in the parking lot and its effect on the customer’s desire to enter the store.
- Part 2: The Sales Conversation helps customers gauge a salesperson’s desire to fulfill their needs. The video looks at whether the salesperson qualifies the customer by asking relevant lifestyle questions or immediately tries to sell products.
- Part 3: The Presentation shows customers what to listen and look for as the salesperson presents product and service options.
- Part 4: Feedback allows the customer to grade the salesperson based on how well the products presented meet the customer’s stated needs.
- Part 5: Asking for the Sale helps customers measure the integrity of the salesperson by how he or she asks the customer to make the purchase.
- Part 6: Post Purchase discusses how a retailer encourages repeat business by making sure the customer knows how to use the product and leaves with a positive feeling that will influence return visits and recommendations to others.
“By presenting these videos to retailers, the hope is that they exemplify the traits demonstrated in them and are proud of their practices,” continued Windsor. “In that respect, they will point customers to these videos as a means to both educate and strengthen rapport.”
Consumers can view the videos at the Leadership Systems page on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSRfZAj45u8Wm_bksHPPM8A. For more information, contact Leadership Systems at (949) 228-2153 or email@example.com.
Image(s): “](Click for Larger Version)
[gallery link=”file” ids=”2704