Tony Mercado • (310) 761-8216
• Kenwood is debuting its 2015 product lineup at Booth No. 1702 in the North Hall of the Las Vegas Convention Center during International CES, Jan – 6-9
• Smartphone integration, connected services and wireless technology top the list of innovations and improvements
• “We are very excited to meet new and prospective customers at this year’s International CES. The number of new products, and even more important, the proliferation of new technology throughout our product line, will help us to deliver the quality and consumer use experience our customers demand.”
Compatibility with smartphone platforms and phone-free in-car Internet lead product showcase
LAS VEGAS – January 5, 2015 (SDG MEDIAWIRE) – Visitors to the Kenwood booth during International CES, January 6-9, should plan their time accordingly. With more than 40 new product introductions as well as a peek into future technology, absorbing everything that is new with Kenwood will take a fair amount of time. The accomplished manufacturer of quality mobile electronics products for the aftermarket will occupy booth No. 1702 in the North Hall of the Las Vegas Convention Center, with product offerings that push connectivity to new levels.
“We are very excited to meet new and prospective customers at this year’s International CES,” said Kenwood Marketing Manager Tony Mercado. “The number of new products, and even more important, the proliferation of new technology throughout our product line, will help us to deliver the quality and consumer use experience our customers demand.”
Highlights of Kenwood’s 2015 CES presence include:
- A new multimedia receiver that includes both Apple® CarPlay and Android Auto™ in a single unit.
- The industry’s premier connected receiver that seamlessly integrates onboard, device-resident and broadband media.
- Implementation of Miracast technology to wirelessly stream audio and video from a paired device.
- The return of a single-DIN, full-screen multimedia receiver to fit older vehicles and specialized applications.
- Products that leverage more features of idataLink’s Maestro than any other source unit manufacturer.
In addition, Kenwood will demonstrate integration of aptX® technology with Bluetooth resulting in higher-fidelity phone calls; direct-connect control of Android™-based smartphones from select CD and multimedia receivers; and the new Extra EQ™ function which raises the sound stage for a better in-car audio experience.
While Kenwood is known for featuring an iconic vehicle in its booth, this year the car will be in a different location, and the products in it may well eclipse the car’s style. Next door in booth No. 1711, JVCKenwood Corporation will showcase emerging audio, integration and safety technology that will serve as the benchmark for future product development.
Visit the Kenwood booth during International CES, or to schedule a tour, contact tmercado@us. jvckenwood.com.
About JVCKENWOOD USA Corporation
JVCKENWOOD USA Corporation is a wholly-owned subsidiary of JVCKENWOOD Corporation and is a leading developer of imaging, home and car entertainment, and navigation products for the consumer market, two-way radio communications systems for public safety, private industry and amateur users, and video equipment for the broadcast and professional markets. For detailed information, call JVCKENWOOD USA at 1-800-950-5005 or visit us at http://us.jvckenwood.com, www.kenwood.com/usa and www.jvc.com.
Image(s): “](Click for Larger Version)
[gallery link=”file” ids=”2976